Please provide google captcha API keys
For those who’re trying to set your individual hours, choose your individual tasks, and do your earn a living from home, freelancing will be the solution to go.
Based mostly on what we’ve seen and heard, we all know that freelancing could be a nice possibility for these searching for most flexibility, higher work-life steadiness, and an total higher high quality of life.
To learn the way precisely freelancing can positively influence varied aspects of your life, we regarded by a whole bunch of survey responses on the subject from job seekers who’ve had success discovering freelance work by FlexJobs.
1. “I’m accountable for my schedule, and it is vitally liberating. Irrespective of the place we transfer, I can hold working. I additionally am turning into way more tech savvy as a result of all the pieces I do is on-line. I’ve discovered a number of new apps which have made my work way more organized and efficient.” —Jennifer G., who landed a contract digital assistant job
2. “It permits me to pursue a second profession as a pastry chef. Many individuals keep in jobs they hate for years and I used to be in a position to depart mine and grow to be self-employed. It’s a juggle and tough at instances, however I used to be made to be self-employed and FlexJobs actually helped me to do this.” —Meghan G., who discovered a contract job
three. “My new versatile job provides me the liberty to proceed to be extremely concerned in my daughter’s faculties and to take care of our family as earlier than, whereas bringing in a small revenue and giving me extra of a way of function.” —Lisa B., who landed a contract subject researcher job
four. “I gained’t be spending 1.5 hours commuting. I’m now accountable for after I work and the way a lot. I gained’t have to fret about driving in snow and ice. I will probably be extra out there to take care of my aged dad and mom and take time to go to my daughter and grandchildren.” —Mary F., who landed a contract educating job
5. “I can add to my financial savings and begin paying off some debt. It’s really easy to do from residence whereas I’ve my boys and I can do it at any hour!” —Emily R., who landed a contract transcriptionist job
6. “It provides me extra time with the children and the flexibility to develop my startup.” —Jennifer G., who landed a contract advertising advisor job
7. “Having extra management over my schedule provides me a higher sense of freedom and autonomy. I can nonetheless be productive and work after I’m able to work, not strictly in keeping with another person’s timetable. Additionally I keep away from rush hour visitors, a perk that I completely love! Who says you possibly can’t be productive in your pajamas? I disagree!” —Nika N., who landed a contract job
eight. “I homeschool my two youngsters and we’re cell for my husband’s profession, so any job that required cellphone work was unimaginable and I couldn’t decide to being in a single place for greater than a month. For me, a versatile job will considerably influence my life for the higher as a result of it’s going to permit me to contribute to my household’s backside line regardless of frequent strikes and a loud family.” —DeeKenna R., who landed a contract social media evaluator job
9. “It permits me to herald some revenue, hold my expertise updated, and presents a way of success.” —Lauryn S., who landed a contract on-line therapist job
10. “I hope to have the ability to spend extra time touring, and this affords me the chance to just do that!” —Paul S., who landed a contract expertise acquisition job
11. “I’ve been in a position to return to one thing I used to like doing: writing. I’m in a position to work on this talent whereas additionally sustaining my major revenue. I hope to ultimately flip this part-time alternative right into a full-time freelance enterprise.” —Margaret D., who landed a contract premium content material author job
12. “I don’t suppose, I know it impacts my life for the higher by permitting me to create my very own schedule relying on what else is going on in my life. This makes for a less-stressed and happier existence.” —Heather P., who landed a contract behavioral coach job
13. “I shouldn’t have to fret in regards to the nanny saying that tomorrow they won’t be out there. No job inconveniences.” —Beth W., who landed a contract job
14. “I’m able to commit extra time to household whereas additionally being professionally fulfilled. Having a versatile job permits me to extra simply combine my roles as a mother with out having to decide on.” —Tiffany G., who landed a contract psychological well being skilled job
15. “It’s already paid off. I set my very own hours, my very own gown code, my very own breaks. I not have a 1.5 hour (a method) commute. I get to remain residence after I’m sick and I get to see my daughter develop up.” —Angela M., who landed a contract on-line group moderator job
Photograph Credit score: bigstockphoto.com